What to Expect
What's a service like?
- We have a traditional or liturgical worship service. In it we sing, we read the Bible, hear an explanation (sermon) on one of the Bible readings, we sing some more, pray, and we receive a lot of forgiveness! Our purpose is to praise God for all that He does and to learn about His promises for all people.
What's the music like?
- We have a phenomenal organist who ensures dust does not collect in the speakers. We love to sing from our hymnals.
How people dress?
- It depends. Some like to dress in formal clothing, some in business casual, while others are less formal. There is no dress code, we just ask you are clothed.
What about my kids?
- The more the merrier! Jesus says, "Let the children come to me...for to such belongs the kingdom of God" (Luke 18:16). Bring your whole family, we have things for you all.
Can I take communion?
- Yes! If you believe in Jesus as your Savior, it is His body and blood received in, with, and under the bread and wine for your forgiveness. You are welcome to commune with us! If you have any questions or are unsure, we ask that you speak to the Pastor before you join us in communion.
How can I get connected?
- Send the church office an email, call the church, show up for worship and share that you are looking for a church on the card that is located on every chair back and place it in the offering plate. We would love to meet you and have an opportunity to learn more about you. You are more than welcome to any and all of our activities, let us know that you're interested in finding a church home.
Where do I park?
- We have two parking lots, one is on the West side of church, it is paved, the other is on the East side of church, and it is gravel. You are free to park anywhere you can find a space or along the side of the road.